4 Open Positions
|Job Description: To Apply: Complete an online General Employment Application and Self-Identify documents at www.ksiinc.org. If you use g-mail or yahoo you will need to print out completed application and fax to 302-422-5848 or e-mail to HR@ksiinc.org. If you need an accommodation to fill out the application please call 302-422-4014.
PROGRAM MANAGER Close Date: 2/28/2017
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This position is a full-time position, Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. with a starting annual salary of $32,000.00. Company offers Health/Dental Insurance, 401K with employer match, company paid Accidental Life & Disability and other company discounts along with vacation and holiday pay.
The Program Manager provides case management in coordinating KSI services with those of other service providers to program participants as well as with families and referral agencies; coordinates services through interactions with KSI personnel for day services planning, transportation, work assignments, etc.
POSITION DUTIES: This position is responsible for the development and implementation of positive behavioral support systems to meet the needs of program participants with developmental disabilities receiving day services. Duties include planning, documenting, implementing and reporting on each assigned participant's Individual Support Agreement (ISA) and associated activities. The program manager participates in scheduling of daily activities and provides training and situational counseling for participants as needed; organize and implement community trips and schedule volunteer opportunities for participants' caseload. Program Manager provides supervision to Training Supervisors. The program manager may be required to work during hours not within the normal KSI hours of operation.
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL (DSP) Close Date: 2/20/2017
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Fulltime Mon - Fri 8am-4pm. Medical/Dental benefits available, vacation, paid holidays & paid Basic Life & Disability Insurance along with 401(k) program including employer match.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Provides support and training to adults with disabilities. Responsibilities include the implementation of training plans; implements vocational programming activities for participants; provides individual training assistance to participants; completes paperwork in relation to the rehabilitation process for agency clientele; and potential to supervise participants in a production or community setting.
CAFETERIA MONITOR Close Date: 3/7/2017
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Fulltime Mon-Fri 7am-3pm. $10.00 per hour. Medical/Dental, vacation, paid holidays & company paid Basic Life & Disability Insurance along with 401(k) with employer match.
Provide supervision and ensure a safe environment for program participants. Know those at high risk for aspiration and provide extra oversight of them. Maintain an acceptable level of cleanliness in the break room. Assist the Cafeteria Manager and Cook with meal preparation. Provide proper documentation and reporting of observations.
Driver/Back up Driver/CDL Driver Close Date: 2/20/2017
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: $10.00 per hour. Medical/Dental benefits available, vacation pay, paid holidays & paid Basic Life & Disability Insurance along with 401(k) with employer match.
The Driver/Back up Driver/CDL Driver works a split shift, transporting program participants to and from the KSI facility at the beginning and end of the scheduled day. The work hours vary from 32-40 hrs per week depending on the assigned shift and agency needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: This position's primary responsibility is the transportation of KSI participants and operation of KSI vehicles in a safe, efficient, and timely manner at all times. Provide assistance to participants entering and exiting vehicles as well as with securing seatbelts, walkers, and wheelchairs as needed. Responsible for documenting and reporting any health related issues, safety rule violation or behavior situations involving participant while on a KSI vehicle as well as completion of transportation logs. Must maintain vehicle cleanliness, perform weekly maintenance checks, and timely report any maintenance concerns. Must adhere to all traffic rules and regulations, including requirements from the Department of Transportation.
Company: Kent Sussex Industries (KSI)
Contact Email: HR@ksiinc.org
Contact Phone: (302) 422-4014
FULL-TIME ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY SERVICES
|Job Description: FULL-TIME ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY SERVICES - The Associate Director (AD) serves as a key member of People's Place leadership team, helping to establish priorities, align and secure resources including spearheading and writing technical grants to fund the implementation and ongoing activities of program services. The AD is responsible for providing leadership and support to the program directors by giving direction and guidance in the formulation, integration, and implementation of long - and short-term plans; works collaboratively with program directors and managers to build a unified vision and support for People's Place business strategy. The ideal Associate Director of Community Services will have a Master's degree in human service or related field; a strong portfolio in human service management, technical grant writing, budget management, and teambuilding. Send cover letter, resume, employment application and salary requirements to Human Resources (Associate Director of Community Services), People's Place, 1129 Airport Road, Milford, DE 19963 or fax to (302) 422-8050 or email to email@example.com|
Company: People’s Place, Inc.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (302) 422-8033
|Job Description: Position Overview:
Provides safe non-emergency transportation for clients via agency vehicle, to scheduled medical and non-medical appointments. Must follow all procedures as outlined in the transportation program.
• Drives all registered clients to medical appointments as scheduled, maintaining attentive and safe driving practices at all time. Reports to Transportation Scheduler or designated staff for daily assignments.
• Maps the most efficient driving route keeping in mind the wellbeing of the client.
• Responsible for timely pick-up and delivery of clients.
• Ensure that all transportation documentation including the mileage log , activity sheets and patient forms are filled out completely and accurately.
• Assists all clients getting safely in and out of agency vehicles, and to and from destinations.
• Abides by all Department of Motor Vehicles laws and regulations, and all agency policies and procedures to ensure safe passage and to ensure appropriate use of agency property.
• Secures agency vehicles and equipment after each use and delivers vehicles to designated, secure parking areas.
• Maintains neat appearance in accordance with program policy and wears a name tag at all times.
• Demonstrates a desire to set and meet objectives and to find increasingly efficient ways to perform task.
• Completes work, care and documentation with accuracy and within agency time frames.
• Our drivers are expected to keep in contact with dispatch by using a cell phone that we provide. It is the responsibility of the drivers to let dispatch know when they are running behind schedule or any change in schedule that has not been approved.
• Promptness is essential for drivers at our company. Drivers are responsible for leaving ample time to arrive at pickups. If for any reason a pickup can't be made at the scheduled time, drivers are responsible for notifying dispatch in advance
• Understands and appropriately applies the chain of command in relation to job position and supervision.
• Protects and honors customer and co-workers confidentiality.
• Respects customer and co-workers right of privacy.
• Meets attendance and punctuality expectations.
• Demonstrates cooperation with scheduling request to meet agency needs.
• Consistently adheres to agency dress code.
• Recommends and supports changes to agency policies and procedures and understands procedures that are applicable to own job position.
• Maintains agency property, demonstrates ownership and accountability and general appearance of vehicles.
• Considers effects of words and actions on others.
• Recognizes the influence of beliefs and cultures on behaviors and accepts strengths and limitations in others.
• Work on conflict resolution and recognizes when other are in need of information, assistance or direction.
• Participates in meeting and uses words that express respect , patience and understanding.
• Acknowledges others verbally and non-verbally (eye contact, expression and tone of voice) courteously.
• Good phone etiquette.
• Conducts daily vehicle inspection, equipment checklist, and regular maintenance inspection.
• Keep accurate and complete logs of all travel activity and passenger issues. -
Qualifications and Skills:
At least one year experience as delivery or transport driver.
Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to communicate with geriatric population and with adults with physical disabilities. Operation of a large passenger vehicle and knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance.
CDL license with Z endorsement
Documented training in Patient transport, effective communication skills. Valid drivers license, access to a vehicle, clean driving record and pre-employment, Radom, post-accident and return to duty drug test.
Ability to work under stressful conditions. Long periods of sitting, subjection to eye
and back strain from driving extended hours, walking, bending and gentle assistance of
other into a transport carrier
Company: Generations Home Care, Inc.
Contact Email: LaBarre.Everette@ghcde.org
Contact Phone: (302) 276-1466